Saturday, December 3, 2011

Holiday To-Do List

Hi friends! I've been MIA from the blogworld lately and it's mostly because I've been buuuuusy. My husband and I went to his family's home for Thanksgiving. It was wonderful and it was so good to spend some quality time with my in-laws. I'm sure that makes a lot of you want to vom, but I'm going to brag, I have great in-laws. Then I got back and work was cray cray. Now that all those real-life responsibilities have been dealt with, I am back to the fantasy land that is my blog.

The holiday season is upon us, and since I love lists, I've made a to-do list that I'll share with all of you. This is a list of things that I feel I must accomplish to fully experience the holiday season.


Holiday To-Do List
1) Buy my husband the BEST $30 gift EVER. I’m thinking a collection of Pez Dispensers.
This Christmas we've challenged each other to buy the best cheap gift for each other that we can. So far I'm stuck on Pez Dispensers. I'm not thrilled with that idea, please help.
Ok, they do look pretty awesome. Also, Pez is delicious.

2) Watch the following movies:
Home Alone
Little Women
The Family Stone
Muppet Christmas Carol (could prove problematic because I only have it on VHS and do not own a VCR)
The Office’s Christmas episodes from Seasons 2-4
The OC’s Christmakah episode
Nothing says Christmas like tricking bad guys.
3) Bake cookies (this year I’m thinking eggnog cookies and mint chocolate chip)
4) Buy Candycanes which will inevitably continue to be eaten through April

5) Awkwardly hang Christmas lights because we live in an apartment that has no decent place to hang Christmas lights, therefore I just kind of pin them up in random places.
6) Make my cat wear his Snuggie
Look how much he loves it!
7) Purchase the MOST obnoxious holiday gift wrap I can find
8) Indulge in an Eggnog Latte or a Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate from Starbucks
9) Listen to N’Sync’s “Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays” approximately 12,098 times

10) Buy some type of sparkly outfit piece, jewelry or headband to punch up my festive factor for holiday get-togethers. (Even if it’s not needed b/c I already own sooooo many sparkly things!)
I'm just like a magpie. Attracted to anything that glitters.
If I accomplish all ten of these items of holiday merriment, I'll be so much in the Christmas spirit that I'll be just like this:
Happy Holiday Season everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment