Thursday, October 6, 2011

RIP Steve Jobs

I just wanted to write a little something in tribute to a man who really did change the world. Throughout all of the coverage of this great man's death, we've heard the same praise: visionary, world-changing, creative, genius and honestly, they all couldn't be more true. I'm truly sad that the world has lost this amazing person. I wouldn't be writing this right now if it weren't for Steve Jobs; I wouldn't be able to keep in touch with my friends and family like I do now if it weren't for Steve Jobs; I wouldn't have access to all of my beloved music like I do now if it weren't for Steve Jobs. My life is better because of this man, as are the lives of countless other people around the world. What an amazing thing to be able to say about one person. Thank you for everything Steve Jobs, but most especially, thank you for being an inspiration to all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment