Friday, September 23, 2011

Wha???

The following is a list of things that made me go "Wha?" or something similar. The world is a crazy f-ing place.

Ron Artest changed his name to Metta World Peace. AND PEOPLE ARE USING IT LIKE IT'S NORMAL. WHA?

Michele Bachman and Rick Perry are ACTUAL Presidential candidates. Seriously? I mean really, is that a joke? Democrat or Republican, can't we, as citizens of a so-called developed country, demand more from our leading presidential candidates?

According to People.com, 14% of people didn't like The New Girl. That's crazy because EVERYONE should like The New Girl.

THIS happened:
I've never been creeped out by babies before. Until now.

Parks and Rec didn't win any Emmys. That's some boo boo. However, Melissa McCarthy's win was pretty cute, even though she won for Bridesmaids.

I hate coconuts but legit love coconut water. How is that possible?

I'm from Indiana but I have never seen Hoosiers. This is something totally within my control and yet I remain surprised by it.

In the same vein, my husband has never seen Dirty Dancing. I can basically act this movie out as a 1-woman show. Maybe I should trade him Hoosiers for Dirty Dancing and then we'd both be better people.

Elton John's real name is Reginald Dwight! Do you think his husband calls him Reg? Reggie?

George Clooney is currently dating Stacie Kiebler, a former Dancing with the Stars non-Star and before her he dated Elisabetta Canalis, a current Dancing with the Stars non-Star. WHAT IS HE DOING?!?

This was a WTF in a good way:
Note the #1 Sex Champions Banner. Amazeballs.

Oprah's not on anymore. I still don't really believe it and I didn't really watch that often, but it's just something I counted on, like my pillow. What is a world without OPRAH!?

Christina Hendricks' boobs. I love that she's curvy and proud, but her boobs are so big and so emphasized, I can't help but be in shock every time I see her on a red carpet.

The following movies exist: Glitter, Gigli, Battlefield Earth and Death Race. I've seen 2 of the 4. I bet you can't guess which ones.

Snooki tweeted something insightful today. She said that Michael Bolton is a male cougar, which he kind of is isn't he?! But then she followed it up with: they should be called mougars. Also, I follow Snooki on Twitter. Who am I?

Gwyneth Paltrow managed to not look beautiful:
I'm never seeing Contagion.

You're welcome everyone. The world is crazy town and I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment